In standard configuration the Clereflo Eco offers a treatment to a standard of better than 20mg/l BOD; 30mg/l SS and 20mg/l NH3 effluent quality.
The treatment plants require zero energy
Designed and tested in accordance with BSEN12566-3:2005 and sized to the British Water Code of Practice for Flows and Loads, the Clereflo ECO will serve a population range up to 12 persons.
It is suitable for residential and commercial projects where mains drainage is not available. Typical applications include single dwellings, small communities or developments, refurbishments and rural self build.
For homeowners and self-builders the key features of the new Clereflo ECO are its zero energy requirement, discreet below ground operation and the low ongoing maintenance costs.
For builders and developers, as well as being price competitive, the Clereflo ECO’s compact design offers a low-cost, easy installation process.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Zero energy
• Easy to install single tank design – reduced installation costs
• Independently tested to BSEN12566-3:2005
• Value for money
• Completely below ground installation
• Proven technology with reliable performance, over 50,000 worldwide installations
• Quiet, odourless operation
• Effluent Standard better than: 20mg/l BOD: 30mg/l SS; 20mg/l NH3
• Average effluent results under test 3.5mg/l BOD: 4.7mg/l ss: 6.2mg/l NH3
• Suitable for discharge to ground or watercourse – subject to relevant exemption / consent / licence
• Low energy pumped discharge option for where gravity discharge is not possible