Tuesday 1 April 2014

Septic Tank Supplies Supply Twist Up Products - 5,700L Shallow Septic Tank

At Septic Tank Supplies we have today supplied a 5,700 litre Clearwater shallow septic tank to Twist Up Products Ltd.

Clearwater engineers have recently completed the design and testing process of their next generation shallow dig septic tank range, which will drastically reduce installation costs by up to as much as 50% of an ordinary septic tank.
The Clearwater Sigma septic tank will drastically reduce the time and cost of a septic tank installation.
Features & Benefits
  • Pea gravel backfill for dry sites
  • EN 12566-1 approved
  • Installation in hard rock areas where deep digs are not possible
  • 30mm between inlet and outlet
  • 0.5 and 1m neck extensions available for deeper installations
The Klargester Sigma is a stock item and is typically be available within 3 working days to any site In the UK
Specification
  • 5,600 litres
  • Diameter - 1.4m
  • Length - 4.2m
  • Height - 1.9m

A little bit about Twist Up!


I do what I do because I love it. I have lived, travelled and worked within the events and festivals scene since I was 15 yrs old.
I’ve done some exciting things and worked with cool people, including Banksy, Inkie, Glastonbury, Strummerville, Secret Garden Party and loads more incredible people. I used to work for a Bigtop company hiring tents to circus and events. But when it became more about the money and less about enjoying the work I stopped loving it.
I always had a vision of creating an amazing festival venue with music, dancers, delicious and quality food and somewhere luxurious to sleep. A welcoming and fun place to be. And I did it. We are a family run business and are all passionate about what we do. My 11 yr old daughter choose the name “Twist Up! Productions” and with all my children’s dancing and musical talents it won’t be long before they are all performing on the stage too. We are very artistic and love to dress up, make costumes and fascinators. We all love a bit of bling in our lives. I have a love of photography and am an excellent cook. (If I may say so myself)
All these passions are incorporated into Twist Up! to make it something we can all enjoy doing and that everyone loves. The Twist Up! Stage already has a reputation for alternative music and theatre. It was a travelling carving arena and stage for Vandueller Sculpture appearing in Circus and Theatre field at Glastonbury festival and many other locations throughout the UK.
A bit about Twist Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment